Sunday, December 26, 2010

500 Blog



I'm vulgar and often like to post ridiculous things. Originally from South East Asia. 
I love Full House and Friends. I hate to talk about myself though if you ask I'd appreciate that. 

I just started blogging though I only speak through my tumblr.
Blogging as my passed time only but I enjoyed them as much as I love eating.




NOTE: This post is mainly for the 500 Blog bermula! Yeah I am talking to myself only. Capish?
I am definitely going to kill my sister for making me do this! =)



Hugs


If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. TM

7 comments:

Mimiey.. (^-^) said...

slm kenal dr mimiey...

nasyieen.blogspot.com

Suri Serene said...

Hiya Mimiey
thanks for dropping by =)
You masak eh?
Looking forward for more desserts ya

ciklaili said...

salam perkenalan.
(dari segmen Ben Ashaari 500 Blog)

jom join Peraduan Teka Kek Secret Recipe di blog saya.

Suri Serene said...

Hiya Laili (nama BFF sy nih!) =)
Wah menarik nih Teka Kek yay!
btw nice meeting you...

Suri Serene said...

Hola Myra hey salam kenal
Went through your blog =)
Suka la those layout and everything
Kudos!
Surely will come visit you anytime =)

Neena J said...

salam..
interesting blog..
lets be friends.
i wunna know more about you..
i've followed you.follow me back yah..

Suri Serene said...

Hi Neena
sorry for the delay =)
Thanks for the compliment
I saw yours for a while and will revisit again
btw friends accepted!
Shake hands!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...