Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm a twin!

NOTE: The following photos may contain nudity. And so you have been warned.

 
What's your zodiac sign? Can you find them?

Well, I am a Gemini. Born on the 23rd of May. It's the one with the twins. According to what it says, I'd have to say I agreed to most of them. I'm those of complex, kind, diverse, sensitive, spoiled, inquisitive, brilliant, creative, witty, funny, flirty and bla bla bla So listen to these which  I liked the most;

Gemini 21 May - 21 Jun

When they're good, they're attractive; when they're bad they're the worse for being the charmers they are (This is so true!). I always warned my friends and loved ones that I could be the best person ever they met but when I'm bad, they would've regretted to be with me LOL

I want this!

It also says that; If things go against them, they sulk like children. Also like children, they demand attention, admiration, and the spending on them of time, energy and money, throwing tantrums if they don't get what they want. But how did they knew this? They were talking about me! I do sulked a lot (It was so ugly!) Small and silly things always go my way. No wonder my guy always called me as 'his child'. How about listen to this one:

"Geminis are people of moods.
In a bad mood 
they may do 
rather stupid things and
reasonable things 
and regret it afterward."

What about in love? It says; they're superficial, lighthearted, flirtatious and unimaginative in the understanding of the pain they may give others. In simple words, Gemini doesn't take anything seriously. It also said that, they like intrigue, the excitement of the chase (I love being chase around!) but once they have caught the prey, they lose interest and look around for the next one to pursue. In less serious situations, they make witty, entertaining companions, good acquaintances rather than friends. Meh? Honestly, I am difficult to be fathom and to be understood.

Traditional Gemini Traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquant
Youthful and lively


On the dark side

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive


NOTE: Courtesy of Astrology Online on Gemini.




Hugs



Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes. WW

2 comments:

Mr. Swift said...

Hye singgah sini dan polo anda!
Nanti free jemput lah ke blog saya pula.
Btw entri ni macam best je. :p

Tutorial Lengkap Cara Membuat Duit Dengan Nuffnang Dari A Sampai Z Fuhhyohh

Suri Serene said...

Thanks for dropping by =)
Went to your blog already
Entry ni mmg best lah

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...