Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not so wild!


I have no idea why do I started this blog. Even no means by whatsoever wanting to be a part of this blogging thingy. But I guess, my passions towards writing has always encouraging to try on this exciting side of the world.

Looking back at what I did in my life, it's pretty boring (and dull) thus, the need of doing something fun is perhaps; vital. More than a little boost up is needed for me to be a little expressive and focused on things that I can share my thoughts with. But let's face it, I'm not a good writer so I guess this blog would be so challenging to start with.

Then again I sometimes talk pretty rubbish LOL (enjoyable mode) I love to make people laughed out loud, getting tears in their eyes and that would be just enough. And sometimes I talk sensible things that I let out scream in people's eyes.

However, I have no big hope for this kinda blog unless for it to be read by anyone, strangers, anon etc. Nothing thoughtful and convenient in what I do in writing unless to express what I really am trying to tell what's in my heart. Nevertheless, we shall see where this blog leads and what future it brings to me especially.

...............................................


NOTE: Oh and I don't use bizarre or extravagance words in my blog. It should be very easy and simple for people to grasp what it is really about. If you care... at least.




Hugs



We're going to have so much fun, we're going to need plastic surgery to wipe the smiles off our faces. C.C

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...