Saturday, October 23, 2010

Music = Inspirations

 Yeah right!

What would you do if you get a repeated song that kept coming in your head while you're doing some important stuff? Sometimes you get distracted by it just to know which song it is, the tunes and rhythms or even trying really hard to remember the lyrics. That's what I love about music so much. It kept me insane for a while that I actually get to think of something worthy than just a rubbish LOL

 This doesn't look like rubbish to me... 

I would say I can't live without music in fact everyone does not. In simple words, I love music. In fact I listen to music everyday all day long and night. Feels like my world is incomplete without music. Because all I need is simply great tunes, good lyrics, and nice rhythms to follow with.

 Keep on dancing people!

Music. Music. Music. Oh well this five letters that brings my life truly wonderful. Why? Because, music is one of my sources of inspirations. Many people these days listen to various kinds of music while doing things in their daily life. Let's see... I listen to music while I do my research and notes. I listen to music while on the subway waiting for the train to reach me. I listen to music while I eat alone (Sad face everyone!). And most times, I listen to music while I browsing through the Internet. When I listened to them, it really soothed my mood till the night. Ahhhhh...

 Is that an iPod? iPhone?

Below are the lists that I found on what music can do (at leas to me):

1. It helps to attained my self improvement and have a better quality life.
2. It can change my state of mind and make me feel relaxed and happy.
3.It stimulates creativity by creating channels of neurons in the brain (I need this badly!). Research has proved that music tunes the brain to higher planes of thinking.
4. It can wake and boost up my creative genius.Click Here
5. If you could just not let me do the thinking alone... people?

 I've never really get the chance to do like that 

Anyway, music is now accessible through many means of network online or offline. I can buy CD's or DVD's or I just logged on to many available websites to upload varieties of music I like. I don't need to tell you what are these networks are because they're plenty of legal ones.

Currently I'm listening to this song by Katy Perry of Firework.
 See the clip in here Firework



Hugs


I was born free, but now I am expensive. Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...