Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Heaven



I look deep into your eyes
I see there what I feel inside...
We share something between us
Neither one of us can hide...


I feel your lips touch mine
I loose all my control
All it took was a look and a kiss
To know you were part of my soul...


I see your hands on my skin
I want and need you to do more...
The passionate look you give me
Tells me heaven is in store


I feel your need against my thigh...
I know you will fulfill every wish
We were made to fit together
All it took was a look and a kiss...


I look deep into your eyes
And I see heaven there inside...
You make me feel so beautiful
What I feel for you I cannot hide...




........................


NOTE: A poem by K. Roberts, this poem was written for man that has shown her how to receive and share, not just give. And I quote her, 'Someone should be this close to heaven just once.'






Hugs




We are forced to separate for some time, but don't be sad, for it's just a test of true love. Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...