Sunday, January 2, 2011

Perfect Woman


One afternoon, a young man and his friend were sitting in a cafe, drinking tea and talking about life and love. 
His friend asked: 'How come you never married?' 
 

'Well,' said the young man, 'to tell you the truth, I spent my youth looking for the perfect woman. In Cairo I met a beautiful and intelligent woman, but she was unkind. Then in Baghdad, I met a woman who was a wonderful and generous soul, but we had no common interests.


One woman after another would seem just right, but there would always be something missing. Then, one day, I met her. Beautiful, intelligent, generous and kind. We had very much in common. 
In fact, she was perfect!' 

'What happened?' his friend said, 'Why didn’t you marry her?' 


He sipped his tea reflectively.
'Well,' he replied,
'it’s really the sad story of my life

....

It seemed she was looking for the perfect man…'



...........................................................................................









And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. [30:21]







NOTE: I made this entry basically based on one of a friend, who posted it on her notes sections to be shared. I have never actually asked her where she came about to this kind of story but it's uplifting my heart instantly. Though short, it's perfectly written and come with a huge impact. Thanks Am for bringing up such a good impression for the least...of a woman.





Hugs




You can fool the world, but you can't fool your heart. Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...