Sunday, January 16, 2011

Supernova



First time when I accidentally heard this song on BBC Radio 1, I said to myself 'hm...not bad! NO! I need to find this! Quick!' which rather means I already fell in love with the it. Since then, the song become my all time favorites song ever. Or remember this? Imagine that was back in 2009, however the song still fresh in my mind till now. 

 
Sang by a British singer Mr. Hudson featuring Kanye West (He's pretty lame but I like him still
which both co-written and co-produced by Kanye West himself. I listened to this song almost every time when I do my work. There's an instant click arises within me LOL listening to their energetic collaboration of this song. Interestingly, there was a scene where Mr. Hudson and Kanye West resembled as scattered lights. If you wanted to know, that's what I'd like to assumed it as 'Supernova.'

[Chorus]
Coz I feel like taking off
Let me be your supernova
Before you make the biggest mistake of your life
Just give me a chance to get it right get it right

Yeah I feel like taking off
Let me be your supernova tonight
Before you make the biggest mistake of your life
Just give me a chance to get it right get it right





.................



NOTE:'Supernova' are extremely luminous (can radiate as much energy as the Sun) and cause 
a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view 
over several weeks or months [Wikipedia]. Currently listening to 'Stereo Love' by Edward Maya Feat. Vika Jiguina.





Hugs




Let me be your supernova before you make the biggest mistakes of your life. K.W

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...